MYP Personal Project 2021
Johnston Heights' 6th grade 10 Personal Project was launched in April 2020
The Showcase Day will take place in January, 2021
Personal Project Aims
The aims state what a student may expect to experience and learn. These aims suggest how the student may be changed by the learning experience.
The aims of the MYP personal project are to encourage and enable students to:
- participate in a sustained,self-directed inquiry within a global context
- generate creative new insights and develop deeper understandings through in-depth investigation
- demonstrate the skills, attitudes and knowledge required to complete a project over an extended period of time
- communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- demonstrate responsible action through, or as a result of, learning
- appreciate the process of learning and take pride in their accomplishments.
15350 99th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 0R9
@jhmediacrew 604-581-5500 firstname.lastname@example.org